Accidents happen. We’re here to help.
Manufacturer Warranty Information.
All Bikes & Frames sold by Gary’s Cycles are covered by a warranty specific to manufacturer. This covers manufacturing defects.
Please note warranty does not cover the following:
- Normal wear and tear
- Improper assembly
- Improper maintenance
- Installation of components, parts, or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the bicycle as sold.
- Damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect
- Labour charges for part replacement or changeover
- Non-proprietary products (any other original part or component) covered by the original manufacturer’s warranty.
The following is the direct information/Links to detailed warranty information from the manufactures.
Making a Warranty Request
To make sure warranty procedure of your bike will be fast and hassle free to you we ask you to:
- Read warranty information of your bike’s manufacturer
- If your bike / frame is covered under manufacturer’s warranty terms, please contact us via email and detail what the issue is.
- Please email with the subject line Warranty request
- We would need few pictures of your bikes this would need to be of the damaged area, frame number and please make sure pictures are taking in good light conditions.
- The final thing we will need is a copy of proof of purchase.
- Once we have all the relevant information we will discuss the next steps on making a claim. Please note the likely hood is that we will need the bike or frame back to send to the manufacture in question.
- Please Note: manufacture’s do not cover labour charges for part replacement or changeover, so there will be a charge for stripping the bike and reassemble if your claim is successful.
- Please Note: Gary’s Cycles has no control on the time-frame in resolving warranty issues, this is down to each manufacture individually. We will do our best to resolve this as quick as possible.
- Please Note: No parts or products will NOT be given out to customers on credit or without an approved warranty from the end manufacture. You have two options here, if you are waiting on part warranty
A) Wait for the Decision
We can log the warranty for the part and wait for the decision/outcome, before the bike is ready for collection. Please note this time can vary and is down to each manufacture to come to a decision on whether the item/part is covered under warranty.
This Warranty is with the manufacture in question and this decision is made by them not Gary’s Cycles.
As mentioned; above manufacture’s do not cover labour charges for part replacement or changeover, so there will be a charge for stripping the bike and reassemble if your claim is successful.
B) Pay for the Part up front and credited when warranty is approved
The second option is to pay for the replacement part up front. This is the quickest approach to get you back on the road ASAP. We will log the warranty claim and depending on the outcome from the manufacture in question, if we get an approved claim we will credit you the costing of the part in question.
There is the occasion that parts or models get discontinued. some manufactures will cover the amount of the old part or model, but there is a difference in cost, this difference will be placed on you as a customer.