Light, Stiff, Durable
- OCLV XXX carbon uses premium materials and high temperature resins with industry-leading domestic manufacturing
- Speed Stability Shaping reduces side force, allowing for a deeper depth and faster profile
- Laser Control Track ensures confident braking performance in all conditions
- 28mm rim depth provides unmatched stability and confidence from a lightweight, climbing wheel
- Tubular rim profile with shape optimized for tubular cyclocross tires
- DT Swiss internals for a buttery smooth ride feel and reliable 36-point star ratchet engagement
- Laser-etched graphics provide a fast, finished look with no added weight
- Includes Bontrager Black Prince Carbon brake pads and internal cam quick release
Aeolus XXX 2
The lightweight climber, a 28 mm depth carbon road wheel strong enough for cyclocross and gravel riding.
Crosswinds? Not so much
On the open road, the wind comes from all different directions. That’s why we redefined a high-performance wheel to do more than cut through headwinds in a wind-tunnel. Aeolus XXX is optimised for stability in real-world conditions, even the strongest crosswinds.
Confident all-weather braking performance
The confidence to ride at your fastest requires absolute confidence in your ability to stop. The all-new Laser Control Track massively improves braking performance for stopping power directly comparable to alloy rims, even in wet conditions.
Ultra-light American-made carbon
From a flat sheet of carbon to an advanced aero wheel, all in Trek’s Global headquarters in Waterloo, Wisconsin, USA. OCLV XXX carbon combines premium materials and high-temperature resins with industry-leading domestic manufacturing.
All-new wider shape
Aeolus XXX benefits from a wider 21 mm internal rim and all-new shapes optimised for each depth and intended use. The result is classic Aeolus ride quality with best-in-class aerodynamics and stability at all three rim depths.
Unlike many of its competitors, Aeolus XXX is optimised for aerodynamic performance in wind conditions of all types. We designed and tested over 10,000 shapes to ultimately land on three depths that lead the industry for speed, stability and weight.
We want you to be as confident in your purchase as we are in our product. That’s why we back every carbon wheel purchase with the Carbon Care Wheel Programme, which ensures the replacement or repair of Bontrager carbon wheels at a discounted price in the unlikely case that you damage them.