Comfort without sacrificing power
Aeolus Elite brings comfort, power and speed to road riders looking to dig deep and rotate further forward into a more aero road position. It’s the go-to race saddle for both men and women who want to get the most out of their aero road bike comfortably. A shorter overall length with a wider nose and full cut-out ensure targeted support that eliminates soft-tissue pressure.
- inForm saddles are born of cutting-edge biomechanical research to maximise performance and rider comfort
- Designed to support riders in an Aero Road riding position
- Full saddle cut-out minimises soft-tissue pressure allowing for a more powerful, rotated position
- Two sizes designed to align saddle with bone structure for both men and women and avoid soft-tissue compression
- Austenite rails are lighter and stronger than hollow Titanium
- Lightweight shell provides balance of weight, strength and compliance
- Elite-level trim optimises foam padding for added lightweight comfort
- Available Blendr accessory mounts to cleanly integrate rear light
Full Comfort and Full Power
The all-new Aeolus is a lightweight aero road saddle that uses a full cut-out and the latest biomechanical research to minimise soft-tissue pressure, while maximising power and sustaining comfort.
Initial setup tips
Aeolus is optimised for the best fit and performance, so it’s slightly shorter than a traditional saddle. When swapping out your old saddle, we suggest starting with an extra 10 mm of setback from the nose and a 2-degree downward tilt.
|Size||250mm x 145mm||250mm x 155mm|
|Length||250 mm||250 mm|
|Width||145 mm||155 mm|
|Rail dimensions||Round 7×7 mm (Standard)||Round 7×7 mm (Standard)|
|Cover material||F-24 (soft-touch)||F-24 (soft-touch)|