Comfort without sacrificing power
Aeolus Elite brings comfort, power and speed to road riders looking to dig deep and rotate further forward into a more aero road position. It’s the go-to race saddle for both men and women who want to get the most out of their aero road bike comfortably. A shorter overall length with a wider nose and full cut-out ensure targeted support that eliminates soft-tissue pressure.
- inForm saddles are born of cutting-edge biomechanical research to maximise performance and rider comfort
- Designed to support riders in an Aero Road riding position
- Full saddle cut-out minimises soft-tissue pressure allowing for a more powerful, rotated position
- Two sizes designed to align saddle with bone structure for both men and women and avoid soft-tissue compression
- Austenite rails are lighter and stronger than hollow Titanium
- Lightweight shell provides balance of weight, strength and compliance
- Elite-level trim optimises foam padding for added lightweight comfort
- Available Blendr accessory mounts to cleanly integrate rear light
Aeolus Elite Bicycle Saddle
Aeolus features a full cutout that uses the latest biomechanical research to eliminate soft tissue pressure and maximise power and sustained comfort for riders in an aero road riding position.
The split design of the full saddle cut-out extends from the nose through to the rear of the saddle to minimise soft tissue pressure and allow for a more powerful, rotated position.
Aeolus has a wider nose with a shorter overall length that ensures that the whole saddle is usable and comfortable, whether you’re sitting up on the hoods or hammering in the drops.
The rails are housed at the very front of the saddle which allows the entire saddle shell to flex and conform to the rider for increased compliance and added comfort.
Fit for any rider
Aeolus is designed and tested to work well for a wide range of riders of any body type and gender, and is available in multiple sizes to provide the best individual fit.
You can get a Blendr accessory mount that attaches securely to the rear of this saddle for clean integration with any Bontrager Flare rear light. There’s still enough allowance for a seat pack, as well.
Unconditional Bontrager Guarantee
Every Bontrager saddle is backed by a 30-day guarantee. If you don’t love it, we’ll take it back. It’s that simple.
Initial setup tips
Aeolus is optimised for the best fit and performance, so it’s slightly shorter than a traditional saddle. When swapping out your old saddle, we suggest starting with an extra 10 mm of setback from the nose and a 2-degree downward tilt.
|Size||250mm x 145mm||250mm x 155mm|
|Length||250 mm||250 mm|
|Width||145 mm||155 mm|
|Rail dimensions||Round 7×7 mm (Standard)||Round 7×7 mm (Standard)|
|Cover material||F-24 (soft-touch)||F-24 (soft-touch)|