Proven, tested design for the perfect upgrade
There has never been a better time to upgrade to the feel and performance of carbon wheels. Aeolus Pro 3 TLR is a full carbon, tubeless-ready rim brake road wheel that balances durability, weight, and aerodynamics for pro-level performance that doesn’t break the bank. We started with a proven 35mm-depth shape and added the versatility of disc brake hubs to make a carbon road wheel available to all.
- The D3 Dual Directional Design profile cuts drag at the tyre-leading and rim-leading edges
- OCLV Pro carbon offers an optimised blend of weight, stiffness, and durability
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) rims allow for quick transition to a tubeless system
- Stacked lacing alignment provides a better spoke bracing angle for a stiffer wheel
- 35 mm depth OCLV Carbon rim (27 mm outer, 19.5 mm inner width) DT Aerolite spokes and Alpina locking nipples
- Centre lock disc hubs with 12 mm thru-axle front and rear, Bontrager 24 point engagement, 3 pawl hub
- Compatible with Shimano 10/11 speed, SRAM 10/11 freehubs, axle swap kit available for quick release and 15 mm
- Includes TLR rim strip, TLR valve, valve core removal tool, and traditional rim strip
A full carbon, TLR, disc brake wheel that perfectly balances durability, weight and aerodynamics.
Aeolus Pro 3 TLR Disc wheels undergo thorough testing and validation to ensure they stand up to the demands of every race and every ride—day in and day out.
Confidently tackle any ride with the assurance of disc brakes on Aeolus Pro 3 TLR Disc, a versatile, race-ready wheel that’s at home on the road, cross course or gravel adventures.
Confidence in carbon
Every set of Bontrager carbon wheels is backed by the Carbon Care Wheel Loyalty Programme. In the unlikely event that you damage your Bontrager carbon wheels within the first two years of ownership, we’ll repair or replace them for free.
Bontrager offers a complete tubeless system including wheels, tyres, sealant, valves, and rim strips. Every part of this set-up is designed to work smoothly together, for the best in performance and ease of use.
|Tubeless Ready/Clincher||Tubeless Ready/Clincher|
|—||Shimano/SRAM Road 9/10/11-speed|
|100 mm||142 mm|
|12 mm||12 mm|
|CenterLock disc||CenterLock disc|
|Thru axle||Thru axle|
|Alloy locking||Alloy locking|