Turn your bike into a touring or commuting machine with the BackRack Lightweight Rack. It’s our lightest rack without sacrificing strength or utility. Features MIK design for quick, secure installation and removal of MIK boot bags and accessories, plus threaded accessory eyelets for functionality and easy light installation.
- MIK mounting system provides secure, integrated mounting with compatible bags
- Lightweight, only 465g (16oz)
- Includes an adapter kit for mounting to most road bikes
- Long-lasting, corrosion-resistant, stainless steel hardware
- Frames must have a brake bridge or seat stay eyelets
- Not recommended for use with carbon dropouts
- Integrated eyelets make it easy to mount lights or other accessories
- Max load is 22.7 kg (50 lb)
|Size||13-22″ (46-62 cm)|
|Rack type||Rear racks|
MIK: Mounting is Key
MIK racks and bags feature a unique keyed install system that locks your bags to your rack to prevent theft but still makes it easy to remove them when you need to.
How MIK works
Slide the MIK bag onto the MIK rack. Once you hear a click, the installation is complete. If you want to remove the bag, simply insert the key and press. Once pressed the bag can be removed.
Our bags and racks are designed as one complete system that’s easy to install and remove and made keep to your precious cargo safe.