A wider rim for a better ride
The Paradigm Comp 25 road wheel adds traction, speed, confidence and comfort to your ride, with a wider internal rim width that lets you run lower pressure for better tyre support.
- 25mm inner rim width (30mm outer) offers added tyre support to better suit larger-volume road and gravel tyres
- Rapid Drive 54 road hubs provide quick engagement for faster acceleration and increased control
- The offset spoke bed reduces wheel dish for a stiff and stable performance
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) rims allow for quick transition to a tubeless system
- 23 mm rim depth with 24-hole front/rear
- Centerlock disc with 12mm thru-axle and end caps available for 15mm conversion
- Includes TLR rim strip and TLR valve for simple tubeless setup
- No rider weight limit
Smooth is fast
The 25 mm internal rim width offers better tyre support for wider road and gravel tyres and increases overall tyre volume. The additional volume lets you run lower tyre pressures for added comfort and traction, and can actually be faster-rolling in many road conditions.
A properly set up tubeless system lets you run lower tyre pressure for better traction, added confidence and a smoother, faster ride.
Bontrager offers a complete tubeless system including wheels, tyres, sealant, valves, and rim strips. Every part of this set-up is designed to work smoothly together, for the best in performance and ease of use.
|Type||Tubeless Ready/Clincher||Tubeless Ready/Clincher|
|Cassette compatibility||—||Shimano/SRAM Road 9/10/11-speed|
|Hub width||100 mm||142 mm|
|Brake type||CenterLock disc||CenterLock disc|
|Attachment||Thru axle||Thru axle|
|Nipple Type||Brass locking||Brass locking|