Know your ride
Change the way you ride with the RIDEtime Elite Cycling Computer. It’s easy to pair with compatible ANT+ sensors for real-time speed, cadence and power data so you can target more productive workouts and better recovery rides. Simple set-up and an intuitive one-button interface get you riding faster, while features such as auto start/stop and auto light control help you take charge of your ride.
- 2” easy-to-read screen features a programmable back light and customisable tri-field display
- Features auto start/stop, auto clear and auto light control with customisable hands-free scan modes
- Tri-field display lets you see three functions at once (speed, cadence, heart rate, power)
- Displays Trek Certified Service reminders based on your selected bicycle type
- Displays distance (trip/total), time (clock, timer) and calories burned
- Track your speed, heart rate, power, cadence (current, average, max)
- Includes sleek out-front mount and is also Blendr-compatible
- Requires ANT+ compatible sensor such as DuoTrap S or Interchange Combo Sensor
RIDEtime Elite Cycling Computer
An elegant ANT+ cycling computer with a large, easy-to-read screen that offers simple set-up and intuitive operation.
Easy to set up
A streamlined initial set-up process and easy ANT+ sensor pairing will get you connected and riding faster.
Easy to use
Auto-start, auto-stop and auto-clear make it easy to start and stop every ride, while the customisable Tri-field display keeps you current on exactly what matters to you.
Pair it with Bontrager lights to automatically turn your daytime running lights on or off at the beginning and end of every ride.
Blendr compatibility makes clean installation on any bike a breeze.