Have it all
Starvos MIPS offers versatile performance for road riders of all types, with premium protection, airflow management and a fit that’s comfortable across a wide range of head sizes.
MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) was developed by brain surgeons and scientists to help reduce rotational forces on the brain caused by angled impacts to the head.
- MIPS Brain Protection System
- Boa closure system lets riders easily secure and adjust helmet fit with one hand
- The in-mould composite skeleton increases helmet integrity and provides larger vent variations
- The helmet pads are soft, comfortable, moisture-wicking, and washable
- FlatLock dividers make helmet strap management simple
- Internal, recessed channels move airflow over your head to stay cool and dry
- Reflective elements on back of helmet
- The Crash Replacement Guarantee provides a free helmet replacement if involved in a crash within the first year of ownership
Crash Replacement Guarantee
With our Crash Replacement Guarantee, we will provide you with a free replacement helmet if it is involved in a crash within the first year of ownership. Simply contact us or your local retailer with the crashed helmet, original sales receipt, details of the incident and a return address for your replacement.
|Size (head circumference)||Small (51-57 cm)||Medium (54-60 cm)||Large (58-63 cm)||X-Large (60-66 cm)|
|Pad material||Moisture wicking pads||Moisture wicking pads||Moisture wicking pads||Moisture wicking pads|
|Buckle type||Standard buckle||Standard buckle||Standard buckle||Standard buckle|