Travel-ready tubeless set-up
TLR Flash Can makes setting up tubeless tyres at home and on the road a breeze. This easily transportable air cannister inflates with a traditional pump, and a quick flip of the lever instantly releases stored air for smooth tubeless tyre seating. The TLR Flash Can is designed for efficient installation of tubeless ready (TLR) tyres without the need for a compressor.
- Inflates tubeless ready (TLR) tyres without a compressor
- Holds up to 160 PSI (11 bar) of air pressure
- Inflate Flash Can with any Schrader-compatible floor pump
- A simple flip of the lever releases stored air
- The unique ‘flash charge’ function rushes air into the tyre
- Auto-select head instantly fits both Presta and Schrader valves
Works with your pump
No compressor needed! Simply inflate the Flash Can to 160 psi using the floor pump you already have, then attach it to the valve stem on your wheel, and voilà – simple tubeless setup whenever and wherever you need it.
Compact and reliable
Take it with wherever you go – whether on race day or a road trip. Swap tubeless tyres with confidence and ease using the Flash Can TLR.
Don’t forget the sealant
Bontrager’s latest improved TLR sealant is better in every way. It seals faster, lasts longer and holds air longer than our original formula for performance that lasts.
|Gauge type||No gauge|
|Maximum pressure||160 psi|