Cool got aero
Our Velocis MIPS road bike helmet pairs pro peloton performance with all-day riding comfort. This premium cycling helmet is super-light and sleek, allowing you to go faster and stay cool, so you can turn up the jets without overheating.
MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) was developed by brain surgeons and scientists to help reduce rotational forces on the brain caused by angled impacts to the head.
- MIPS Brain Protection System
- The Boa® System lets you easily secure and adjust helmet fit with one hand
- Internal, recessed channels move airflow over your head to keep you cool and dry
- 37.5® fit pads pull moisture away from your skin to help maintain ideal comfort
- Sunglass port allows easy access to securely store glasses when not in use
- Viper Red, White and Visibility Yellow colourways come with Team Trek-Segafredo sticker kit
- Includes removable NeoVisor for all the benefits of a cycling cap without extra bulk
- Crash Replacement Guarantee provides free helmet replacement if involved in a crash within the first year of ownership
Crash Replacement Guarantee
With our Crash Replacement Guarantee, we will provide you with a free replacement helmet if it is involved in a crash within the first year of ownership. Simply contact us or your local retailer with the crashed helmet, original sales receipt, details of the incident and a return address for your replacement.
Velocis MIPS Road Helmet
Our most innovative helmet for serious riders looking for maximum cooling and an aerodynamic advantage.
Created through years of research, MIPS is designed to accentuate the brain’s own ability to protect itself and can provide better protection from angled impacts.
Simply dialled fit
The best fitting helmets just got an upgrade with a new BOA closure system that allows riders to easily secure and adjust helmet fit with one hand.
Cooler heads prevail
Pair the best ventilation with a wind tunnel-proven aerodynamic design for a lightweight lid that’s faster than most traditional aero helmets, and far cooler.
Get back on the bike as soon as possible with a free replacement for any helmet involved in a crash within the first year of ownership.
|Size (head circumference)||Small (51-57 cm)||Medium (54-60 cm)||Large (58-63 cm)|
|Pad material||37.5® technology pads||37.5® technology pads||37.5® technology pads|
|Buckle type||Lightweight buckle||Lightweight buckle||Lightweight buckle|
|Includes||NeoVisor and travel bag||NeoVisor and travel bag||NeoVisor and travel bag|