See and be seen, day or night
- Provides visual and audible alerts to warn of vehicles approaching from behind up to 140 metres (153 yards) away
- Tail light offers daylight visibility up to a 1.6 km (1 mile) away and is visible within a 220-degree range, so drivers can see you well before the radar sees the vehicle
- Sleek vertical design easily mounts to most road-use bicycles, including racing, touring and commuter styles
- Requires a dedicated radar display unit (sold separately) or wirelessly integrates with compatible Garmin devices1
- Battery life: up to 15 hours in flashing mode or 6 hours in solid or night flash mode
Whether you’re riding on the streets or the trail, you won’t have to quit when the sun does. When your speed varies, Varia UT800 adjusts too. When paired with compatible Edge cycling computers, the UT800 adjusts brightness to give the lumens you need for up to 4 hours, so you can ride with confidence.
See the Light
The smart capabilities of the Varia UT800 allow you to pair it to compatible Edge computers with light sensors. Once paired, Varia UT800 automatically adjusts its beam intensity based on speed and ride profile so you get more light when you’re riding faster, while conserving battery power at slower speeds. It also automatically adjusts to ambient light conditions and battery capacity to extend your ride, and it only takes a simple touch of your Edge computer or a dedicated remote to turn your lights on or off, control brightness and more.
Ride smarter and more aware with Varia™ RTL510 rear-view radar. Mounted neatly on the seat post, it provides visible and audible alerts for vehicles approaching from behind up to 140 metres (153 yards) away. Plus, the bright tail light is visible in daylight from up to 1.6 km (1 mile) away, so you can ride with confidence and peace of mind.
This sensor has your back
While out on a ride, you have to keep track of everything. What’s your route, how far you’re going, how fast and how hard you’re going to push it. But with Varia radar along for the ride, it’s like having eyes in the back of your helmet. It’s essentially an early warning system so you see cars approaching from behind and they see you.
Safety in numbers
Varia™ RTL510 rear-view radar is just one part of cycling awareness. When paired with compatible Garmin devices the system helps to create safer riding conditions by alerting riders to vehicles approaching from behind. Green light? All good. Amber light? A vehicle is approaching. Red light? Take care — a vehicle is approaching at high speed. Ride safe.
- Dimensions: 98.6 x 19.7 x 39.6 mm
- Weight: 71.0 g
- Modes: solid, night flash, day flash
- Lumens: 20 solid, 29 night flash, 65 day flash
- Battery life: 6 hours solid, 6 hours night flash, 15 hours day flash
- ANT+®: yes
- Water rating: IPX7
- Viewing angle: 220°
- Varia RTL510
- Radar display unit
- Mounting kit
- Varia RTL510
- Mounting kit