Dual-sensing pedal-based power meter
- Installs like any other pedal and quickly transfers between bikes
- Measures total power, left/right balance, cadence and cycling dynamics
- Sleek design provides greater cornering clearance and improved stack height
- Fully integrates with Garmin cycling ecosystem for data analysis
- Allows for easy updates via compatible Edge® cycling computers, ANT+® connectivity or Bluetooth®-enabled fitness devices1 and Garmin Connect™ Mobile app
- Battery life: up to 120 hours2
Up your game with Garmin Vector 3
Ride stronger, smarter, connected with the Vector 3 pedal-based power meter. As you strive to beat your personal best on your next race or Gran Fondo, power is the most reliable way to gauge your performance on any given day, at any given time. Unlike other power meters, Vector 3 has the sensors housed right in the pedals, so it delivers reliable, accurate data on every training session.
Easy to install, transfer and use
With Vector 3, there are no complex drivetrain or wheel trade-offs and no external sensors to install. There are also no pods, so Vector 3 installs like any other pedal — and it’s easy to transfer from one bike to another without bike shop assistance. Plus, its sleek design and improved stack height provide greater cornering clearance and smarter ergonomics, and its precision stainless-steel spindle and composite pedal body have been engineered and tested to withstand years of use. It offers battery life up to 120 hours.
Part of your connected bike
Get the most from your training by seamlessly pairing your Vector 3 with compatible Edge cycling computers, ANT+ or Bluetooth-enabled fitness devices1 — including compatible Forerunner ® and fēnix ® devices — and Garmin Connect Mobile app. Plus, you can easily update software with any of these devices.
You can also integrate post-ride analysis, data sharing, mapping, route planning and more with Garmin Connect™, Strava and TrainingPeaks. And use ANT+ connectivity to get stronger by pairing Vector 3 with TrainerRoad. With the TrainerRoad app, you’ll get personally scaled indoor workouts based on power from Vector 3. The indoor training system also gives you training plans and easy-to-use performance analysis tools to analyse all your indoor and outdoor rides. Sign up with TrainerRoad to become a faster cyclist and train for your first 30 days risk-free.
Physical & Performance
- Battery type: LR44/SR44 (x4)
- Battery life: 120 hours
- Weight: 316 g
- Max. rider weight: 105 kg
- Accuracy: +/- 1.0%
- Kleat type: Keo
- Q-factor: 53 or 55
- Stack height: 11.5 mm
- Cornering clearance: 31.7″
- Static friction: 1.9
- Field calibration
- Adjustable release tension
- Garmin Connect™
- Measurement location: spindle
- Communicaiton: ANT+® and Bluetooth®