Roll faster and smoother with a reduced risk of punctures.
UST Road Tubeless lets you ride with lower tire pressure for smoother ride and a reduced risk of punctures.
Our patented UST system offers a perfect union between tire and wheel, so installation, removal and maintenance are easy.
Lighter, wider rims for quick, comfortable handling.
ISM 4D superlight rim.
Double butted steel spokes.
Engineered durability lets you ride more miles without any worries.
Sealed cartridge bearings designed to last many miles.
- Rear axle: Quick Release only
- Front axle: Quick Release only
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo with optional driver body
Compatible Adapters and freewheel bodies
- FTS-L Campagnolo freewheel body (30871201)
- FTS-L Shimano / Sram freewheel body (30871101 – Delivered on the wheel)
- Pair without tyre: 1520 grams
- Front without tyre: 665 grams
- Rear without tyre: 855 grams
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Adjustable sealed cartridge bearings (QRM+)
- Freewheel: FTS-L steel
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don’t exceed 120kg, bike included
- ASTM CATEGORY 2 : road and offroad with jumps less than 15cm
- Max. Pressure tubeless: 25mm 7 bars – 100 PSI, 28mm 6 bars – 87 PSI. Max pressure tubetype: 25/28mm 7,7 bars – 110 PSI
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm
- ETRTO size: 622x17TC ROAD
- Weight reduction: ISM 4D
- Height: front 22 mm, rear 25 mm asymmetrical
- Internal width: 17 mm
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: clincher
- Drilling: Fore
- Brake track: UB Control
- Joint: SUP
- Material: Maxtal
- Shape: straight pull, flat, double butted
- Material: steel
- Nipples: Fore integrated aluminum
- Lacing: front radial, rear Isopulse
- Count: front 18, rear 20
- Front and Rear Tread: 11 Storm single compound
- Yksion Pro UST
- UST Tubeless Ready
- Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
- Breaker: Polyamide, from bead to bead
- Casing: 127 TPI
- Color: Black or Red
- Tyre sealant syringe
- Mavic tyre sealant (rear wheel)
- Multifonction adjustment wrench
- BR301 quick releases
- UST valve and accessories
- User guide